Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Jilji Summer

Here's my post for what I accomplished individually this summer, in order of when I accomplished them.

Accomplished:

38. Babysit

I babysat my baby cousins this summer with my Oma. <3 them all to death...they're so cute. There is one girl, who's 2, and then twins (1 boy, 1 girl) that are 1.

67. Ride a roller-coaster.

I went on some totally legit rides at the OC Fair. Ones that spun upside down and around and three different ways and ones that went really super fast and really super high...I was proud of myself! Haha :)

20. Get my cartilage repierced.

I actually went today to go get it done with Kelsy. Kelsy got her lip done, which actually looked like it hurt way less than my cartilage. Yikes it hurt worse than any of the other 6 piercings I got...including the first time I got it done. Oh well, it looks pretty :)

<3,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment