Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Grover Cleveland, really fat (Accomplished: 44)

Wow...I can't believe it's been an entire month since I've posted here. I'm sorry! Meaghan was correct when she said that we've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately. I guess I kind of forgot that even when things get tough, at least I still have my list to look forward to! Plus every time I come here, it reminds me of Meaghan and I love Meaghan, so I get happy.

OK, moving on to the actual point of this particular post...I've accomplished something new! This is kind of lame, though, so promise you won't laugh at me!

During my Junior year in APUSH, Mr. Eastridge decided we needed to know all of the US Presidents in order, including their party affiliation and their years in office. So right before the test on Presidents, Kristen went on youtube and found the best song ever from Animaniacs to help memorize the Presidents. Kristen managed to memorize the whole thing before the test, but I only got up to Abraham Lincoln. This was annoying because I would get the song stuck in my head, but would have to stop at a certain point...frustrating! So when we made our lists of things to accomplish, I decided I needed to finally get around to finishing the memorization of this incredibly catchy, informative song. ;)

And, as of last night, I can officially say I've done it!
Accomplished: 44 - Memorize the Presidents song.

Here it is, in case you wanted to see/hear it!



Hope everyone is doing well! See you in May! :)

<3,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment