Monday, December 14, 2009

I Miss Food.

This morning I stepped on the scale and discovered that I have finally reached my weight goal of 130 lbs! And I look terrible. Every rib is showing and my hip bones are poking out awkwardly. Turns out my goal was a little low...which would explain why it took oral surgery and the subsequent days full of nothing but liquids for me to reach the goal. Now please excuse me while I pray for the day that I can inhale an In-n-Out Burger and get back up to a nice, healthy 135.

The point of this goal was more like: Lose the freshman 15. I gained 15 pounds in ONE SEMESTER last year, and now it is all gone, even at 135, thanks to exercise and slightly healthier eating habits. So mission accomplished!

Accomplished: 4. Get to 130 lbs.

<3,

Jilj


No comments:

Post a Comment