Friday, October 23, 2009

I don't know why...

all of my accomplishments are food-related lately, but whatever.

Yesterday I made Kelsy take very random right and left turns until we ended up in Long Beach at this Hawaiian restaurant that I later found out was actually a chain, and not a hole-in-the-wall. Oh well. I was determined to accomplish something while there, so I tried a new food! Actually it didn't feel that new because it tasted exactly like something I've had before, but I'm pretty sure it was new.

Baked manapua!



I think I feel like I've tried this before because I used to eat Sloppy Joes on Hawaiian rolls and it was very very similar. I thought the meat inside was a little dry, but otherwise it was very tasty. Nom nom.

Now I've had five new foods out of ten!

Progress: 17: Try 10 new foods.

<3,
J-I-L-J-I...it's aliiiive!

No comments:

Post a Comment