Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chinese Food is Delicious.

Yesterday, my father and Vincent and I ventured over to the center that California Fish Grill and Sweetie Thai is in to try a little hole-in-the-wall restaurant called Dragon 21. I was a little afraid when I saw that the restaurant was completely empty, but it actually ended up being really really delicious. It was a bit pricey, but the portions were gigantic and everything was quite tasty. We ordered two lemon chicken dishes, orange chicken, and a side of chow mein. And it came with a big dish of rice, as well. I think they specialize more in take-out, because their phone was ringing off the hook even though there weren't any customers inside besides us.

This is restaurant 4/10 for number 77: Go to 10 hole-in-the-wall restaurants.

<3,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment